Olive Knits: Effortless, seamless styles for hand knitting
- Well-written patterns with clear language
- Photo and video tutorials to assist with new techniques and to guarantee your success
- Patterns that are professionally tech edited and tested in a range of sizes by knitters at a range of skill levels
- Clear photography
- Additional web support and photos on nearly every design
- Sweaters that FIT with predictable results
- Flattering shapes for real figures
- Try-on-as-you-go designs
- Shapes and styles that you’ll really wear
- Mix and match, easy to layer pieces
- Ideal for a capsule wardrobe
Shall we celebrate?
- Share your success on social media and let me celebrate with you! Use #oliveknits or tag me on Instagram @oliveknits
- If you have a pattern question, please visit my FAQ page for more information and contact details.
About the Designer:
Welcome, my creative friend! My name is Marie Greene, and I’m the stylist and knitter behind the scenes (and needles) of Olive Knits. I learned to knit at my grandmother’s side when I was around 10 or 11 years old and – as my family and friends can attest – I never put my needles down.
I love spreadsheets, Nordic Noir, sturdy bags with handles, rainy days and dinner parties. And as crazy as it sounds, I love early early mornings and Mondays.
I love seamless sweaters because of their efficiency and portability. I visualize a design based on pieces I want in my closet – pieces I believe you might want in YOUR closet – and I translate them into a process that makes them a joy to create.
Effortless, Seamless Style
Because you shouldn’t have to choose between a creative experience, functionality and a brilliant closet.