Bateau is a sleek, modern silk tee with boat neck shaping and a dramatic double cable offset on a landscape of reverse stockinette.
32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 48, 52)” bust
Finished bust: 34 (36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 50, 54)”
Approximately 2″ of ease included. If more ease is desired, knit a size larger than your bust. (Modeled size 38 on a size 38 bust with 2” of ease.)
- Light Fingering | Sherwood Yarn Mulberry Silk Fine Merino | 541 yards per 100 g | 50% Mulberry Silk, 50% Fine Merino | 899 (956, 1017, 1082, 1147, 1216, 1289, 1445, 1620) yards
- US Size 3/3.25mm (32″) circular needle (body and neck ribbing)
- US Size 1 / 2.25mm (12-16″) circular needle or dpns (sleeve ribbing)
- Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge
- Size C/2.75mm or D/3.25mm crochet hook with a slightly pointed hook tip (for grafting)
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch markers
28 st and 36 rows over 4″ stockinette with larger needle
Yarn substitutions may create different results. Please bear this in mind.
PLEASE NOTE: Pattern purchases are subject to an automated processing delay – your pattern/s will arrive via email approximately 24 hours after your purchase. Patterns purchased via my website are not connected to your Ravelry library. If you would like your pattern immediately and would like it in your Ravelry library, please hop over to my Ravelry shop and make your purchase there: http://www.ravelry.com/designers/marie-greene