Seamless Knitting – It’s What I Do.
Knit with me:
- Well-written patterns with clear language and tips/help throughout
- Photo and video tutorials to assist with new techniques to guarantee your success
- Patterns that are professionally tech edited and tested in a range of sizes by knitters at a range of skill levels
- Pattern support – including a vibrant, active private community on Facebook. And if that doesn’t help, you can email me here: patternsupport @ oliveknits.com
- Sweaters that FIT with predictable results
- Flattering shapes for real figures
- Try-on-as-you-go designs
- Shapes and styles that you’ll really wear
- Mix and match, easy to layer pieces
Shall we celebrate?
- Share your success on social media and let me celebrate with you! Use #oliveknits or tag me on Instagram @oliveknits
My name is Marie Greene, and I’m the designer behind the scenes (and needles) of Olive Knits. I learned to knit at my grandmother’s side when I was around 10 or 11 years old and – as my family and friends can attest – I never put my needles down.
I love spreadsheets, Nordic Noir, sturdy bags with handles, rainy days and dinner parties. And as crazy as it sounds, I love early early mornings and Mondays. Coffee, Pinot Noir, stinky cheese and nachos – yes, please.
I love seamless sweaters because they’re fun to knit. They’re versatile. They travel well. And they are darn easy to modify if you want to make a change.
Come knit with me!
Seamless Style Awaits