Knit Camp at The Coast 2021
3-Day VIP All-Access Premier Pass
Thursday, Sept. 16th – Saturday, Sept 18th
Join us for our second annual Knit Camp virtual retreat! The 3-Day All Access VIP pass gets you ALL the good stuff Thursday through Saturday, AND an exclusive swag box delivered to your door before the retreat.
Not sure if you can attend live? All events and classes will be recorded and you’ll have access for 2 full weeks so you can catch the ones you miss.
If you miss having the chance to connect with other knitters, need inspiration to brighten your life, love learning and laughing with friends, and get excited when you see a special mail delivery filled with yarn-y goodness on your doorstep, the VIP 3-Day All-Access Pass is for you!
You will find all the juicy details about the workshops below.
We’ll laugh, learn and knit together in our cozy virtual space, and we’ll pretend we have our toes in the sand while we do it!
Thursday, September 16 through Saturday, September 18
Knit Camp at The Coast is unlike anything you’ve experienced online. We have virtual classes, a retreat pattern, recipes, cocktail hour, yoga stretch sessions, more classes, a virtual pizza party, coffee chats and special yarn-y discounts in our very own (tiny) retreat marketplace.
Every Member of Knit Camp receives a One-Day Friday Pass to attend all classes/activities on Friday, September 17th. (Included free with your membership – a $199 value.) But if you’d like even more….
Grab the VIP 3-Day All-Access Premier Pass!
If you register for the 3-Day VIP All-Access Pass, you will gain access to all events, classes and activities Thursday through Saturday, and our awesome retreat SWAG BOX delivered right to your door before the retreat begins. The swag box is a $100 value and includes several retreat exclusives you won’t find anywhere else.
SPACE IS LIMITED
VIP 3-Day All-Access Premier Pass Itinerary
Please note that all times are provided in Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles). All events are recorded and can be accessed for replay for 2 weeks following the retreat.
Thursday, September 16th: (Included with 3-Day All-Access Pass Only)
- 4 PM (Pacific) Knitting by the Sea with Marie
- 4:30 PM (Pacific) Pajama & Cocktail/Mocktail Party with Marie Greene & The Olive Knits Team on Zoom
- 8 AM (Pacific) Morning Coffee Kick-Off with our host, Marie Greene, on Zoom
- Class: INTRO TO CREEL STITCH: A new way to knit with color – Learn this exciting new knitting technique with Marie Greene of Olive Knits (pattern included)
- Class: LOG CABIN KNITTING – Learn this versatile (and stash-friendly) knitting technique with Michele Lee Bernstein from PDX Knitterati
- Snack Time Yoga – simple stretches with Marcie Leek from Nourishing Breath Yoga
- Class: TOE-UP SOCKS (Knit to Fit) – with Marceline Smith from Heybrownberry
- Class: EASY STRETCH & REFRESH (simple yoga) with Marcie Leek
- 5 PM Pacific VIRTUAL PIZZA PARTY (on Zoom)
Saturday, September 18th: (Included with 3-Day All-Access Pass Only)
- 8 AM (Pacific) Coffee Kick-Off with Marie on Zoom
- Class: EASY PEASY HAND LETTERING – Let’s learn simple hand lettering (no experience required) for prettier knitting journals and gift cards with Shawna Clingerman
- Class: LADDERBACK JACQUARD: A clever method for colorwork with Amy Detjen
- SNACK TIME YOGA – Simple stretches with Marcie Leek
- Class: FINDING JOY IN SELF-STRIPING YARN – Learn ALL sorts of wonderful ways to use self-striping yarn (for more than just socks) with Stephanie Lotven of Tellybean Knits
- Class: NOT YOUR AVERAGE KOOL-AID DYE PARTY – Learn how to create gorgeous custom colors for hand-dyed yarns using Kool-Aid with Heather Best from Sew Happy Jane
- 5:30 PM (Pacific) ICE CREAM SOCIAL on Zoom
Read detailed class descriptions and supply/homework lists here.
Meet Our Instructors
Michele Lee Bernstein
Marceline is a Jamaica-born, Canada-raised fiber fanatic who lives in the southeastern US. Since 2005, her love of handmade found its center in knitting and crochet. Over the years she has been drawn into natural dyeing, spinning, knitwear design, and teaching. She thrives on the joy of creating, sharing, and community. Her aim is to build a Creative Collective through her Instagram and YouTube presence as Hey BrownBerry. You can find her at: