Mystery Knitalong Hints
- Triangle shawl
- Knit from the top-center down
- Features texture & special details
- Looks great for two contrasting solids, or one solid and one variegated or speckled skein
- Uses two full skeins of fingering weight yarn
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Are you an advanced beginner looking to stretch their skills? Step-by-step instructions and videos are included with this MKAL – you can do this!
- Color 1: Fingering weight yarn | any fiber blend | 1 skein (100 grams), minimum 420 yards per skein
- Color 2: Fingering weight yarn | any fiber blend | 1 skein (100 grams), minimum 420 yards per skein
- US Size 7/4.5mm 32-40 in (80-100 cm) circular needles
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch markers
- Blocking pins, blocking mat
Clues will arrive automatically in your pattern library on OliveKnits.com or Ravelry. Please visit your download library the day of the clue release to see the updated file.
- Pre-Clue + Swatching Livestream — Thursday, March 30 at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern on Zoom
- Clue 1 — Monday, April 3
- Clue 2 — Thursday, April 6
- Clue 3 — Monday, April 10
- Clue 4 — Thursday, April 13
There will be prize drawings for those who submit photos of their finished shawls at the end!