A quick-knit beanie to keep you toasty warm in style – perfect for dining al fresco on a chilly day! Choose your favorite solid, tonal or kettle dyed yarn and let the cables do the rest.
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Sizes: Small/Infant (Medium/Teen, Large/Adult)
Gauge: 20 st and 26 rows in 4 in/10 cm in pattern
- Worsted | Malabrigo Rios | 100% superwash merino | 210 yards/192 meters in 100g | 1 skein
Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge (especially row gauge) and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up.
- US Size 4/3.5mm (16 in/40 cm length) circular needles – brim
- US Size 6/4mm (16 in/40 cm length) circular needles – body of hat
- US Size 6/4mm DPNs – to close top
Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to achieve gauge.
- Circumference around body of hat:
- Small/Infant: 15 in/37.5 cm
- Medium/Teen: 18 in/45 cm
- Large/Adult: 21 in/52.5 cm