Beckett is the quintessential minimal classic: lightweight, perfect for pairing and layering, and balanced with elegant details. It’s understated but not boring. Seamless, top-down, one-piece. Look closely and you’ll find clever details like side cables and reverse stockinette. With a cropped length and ¾ sleeves, this pullover wears beautifully over a crisp white collared shirt or over a tank top on a warm day.
Finished bust: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 46, 50)”
No ease (If in doubt, go up 1-2 sizes for a less fitted style. Model is shown wearing size 36 with 2-3” of ease.)
Use hashtag #beckettpullover and tag me @oliveknits if you share your progress on Instagram so I can follow along!
• 800 (845, 875, 928, 1084, 1145, 1280, 1400) yards Geislk Cotton Wool (Fingering weight / 50 grams ea / 250 yards / 55% lambswool, 45% cotton) Note: Additional yardage will be needed if you wish to add length or make modifications
• US Size 3/3.25mm (24-32”) circular needle (body) or size to obtain gauge
• US Size 1/2.25mm (24”) circular needle (Neck Ribbing)
• Size 3/3.25mm (12” or DPN) sleeves or size to obtain gauge
• Size 1/2.25mm (12” or DPN’s) sleeve ribbing
• Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
• Darning needle to weave in ends
• Stitch markers