Bentley pairs beautifully with jeans and a crisp, collared shirt or over a vintage dress. Whether you choose a color to match your Fluevogs, or simply knit one you know you’ll wear with everything – Bentley is the cardi you want for in-between seasons. Knit in gorgeous Sherwood Yarns Blue Faced Leicester sock yarn (shown in Bramley Apple, size 36), the brilliant sheen and bold colors dance behind the delicate wildflower knots. The back is solid stockinette, to give you the freedom to modify for shaping, if you need (or want) to.
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
• 1119 (1190, 1260, 1366, 1450, 1537, 1721, 1928) yards / 1023 (1088, 1157, 1249, 1326, 1405, 1574, 1763) meters Sherwood Yarn BFL Sock (2 ply BFL non-superwash 421 yards/385 meters in 110g) – yardage indicated is for shortest length in body and ¾ sleeves – if longer length is desired, please estimate for higher yardage
• US Size 3/3.25mm (32”) circular needle (body) or size to obtain gauge
• US Size 1/2.25mm (24-32”) circular needle (body/neck ribbing)
• US Size 3/3.25mm (12” or dpn’s) sleeves (or same size used for body)
• US Size 1/2.25mm (12” or dpn’s) sleeve ribbing
• Darning needle to weave in ends
• Stitch markers
• 10 – 16 Buttons, no shank (12mm)
Video Tutorial for working the wildflower knots available here.