Inspired by beautiful Blacklock Point on the Oregon Coast, the Blacklock Poncho is a modern twist on an old favorite. With vivid, graphic details and a flattering A-line shape, this poncho is versatile and easy to wear.
Size: One size fits most
Gauge: 22 ½ st over 4″ in center panel pattern
- 1050 yards BFL/Masham Worsted from Sherwood Yarns (160m/175 yards in 100g)*
*Note: You will use almost every single yard of yarn – you will want to navigate carefully and not work extra length unless you have additional yarn.
- US Size 7 (4.5mm) circular needle 32″ or longer
- US Size 6 (4.0 mm) circular needle (24-32″) neckline
Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Blocking pins, blocking mat
33″ from side to side including some anticipated growth with blocking. Top to bottom measurement will vary based on st cast-on at neckline.