This sweet, simple beanie features an all-over pattern of wildflower knots against a backdrop of stockinette stitch. With four sizes to choose from, you can make a matched set for siblings or parent and child!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Sizes: Baby/Toddler (Child, Adult Med, Adult Large)
- Fingering weight | Sherwood Yarn | 100% Bluefaced Leicester superwash sock yarn | 420 yards/385m per 110g | 1 skein
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up.
- US Size 2/2.75mm (12-16 in/30-40 cm) circular needle – ribbing
- US Size 3/3.25mm (12-16 in/30-40 cm) circular needle – body of hat
- US Size 3/3.25mm DPNs – to close crown
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
Gauge: 30 st and 26 rows over 4 in/10 cm in pattern with larger needle, blocked
Finished Measurements (blocked)
- Circumference: 16 (17.6, 19.75, 21.25) in/40 (44, 49.25, 53.25) cm
Ellery was originally published in 2016. It was updated, revised and rereleased in 2021.