Texture and modern simplicity combine in this unisex beanie (in four sizes). Single skein project!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Sizes: Baby/Toddler (Child, Adult Med, Adult Large)
To fit head size 17 (20, 22, 24)” with slight negative ease at the brim for a good fit
Gauge: 30 st and 26 rows over 4″ in pattern with larger needle (approximately)
Yarn that will soften, drape and grow slightly with blocking is recommended.
- 225 – 420 yards fingering weight yarn (Sample knit with Sherwood Yarns Bluefaced Leicester sock yarn)
- US Size 2/2.75mm (16”) circular (brim)*
- US Size 3/3.25mm (16”) circular (body)
- US Size 3 DPN’s (for top decreases)
*Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch marker