Peace Out Beanie
When it’s time to embrace change, welcome new adventures and say “Peace Out” to the past, this sweet beanie is just the thing to mark the occasion. Peace Out partners vintage stitch details (knit at a fine gauge) with fresh, modern colors. This versatile hat is available in three adult size options for any gender and can be finished with or without the pom-pom.
Sizes: Adult S, M, L
Designed to be worn with approximately 2 in/5 cm negative ease. For a good fit, choose the finished measurement that is approximately 2 in/5 cm smaller than your head circumference.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Gauge: 36 st and 52 rows in 4 in/10 cm in afghan st (zig-zag) pattern (blocked); 36 st and 40 rows in stockinette st (blocked)
- Fingering weight | Brooklyn Tweed Peerie | 100% US-grown Merino | 210 yards/ 192 meters in 50 grams
- 300 – 350 yards, 274 – 293 meters in all
- Color A) Mesa (210 – 230 yards, 192 – 210 meters)
- Color B) Seaglass (45 – 60 yards, 41 – 55 meters)
- Color C) Arabesque (45 – 60 yards, 41 – 55 meters)
- US Size 1/2.25mm (16 in/40 cm) circular needle
- US Size 1/2.25mm DPNs (to close crown)
*Use needle size necessary to obtain gauge.
**For a more relaxed fit, go up a needle size.
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch markers
- Pom-Pom (optional)
Finished Circumference: 18.7 (20, 21.3) in/46.66 (50, 53.33) cm, blocked