Agatha Christie’s famed knitting sleuth, Miss Marple, made her crime-solving debut in a short story called The Tuesday Night Club. And from our first introduction to her, she was adorned in lace; there was lace down her bodice, lace mittens on her hands, and even lace wrapped around her hair! Lace, lace everywhere.
This rectangular wrap features two sizes: scarf and full wrap. Knit the smaller size for an easy to wear scarf that can be worn year-round or knit the larger size for added coverage and versatility. The pattern features a series of lace details that ebb and flow.
This pattern was originally designed for the Fall Shawl Mystery Knitalong for Knit Camp. Learn more about Knit Camp here!
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Scarf (Wrap)
- MC – Fingering weight | Miss Babs Yummy | 100% Superwash Merino | 400 yd in 110g | 800 (1100) yards in all
- CC – Lace weight | Berroco Aerial | 65% Mohair 35% Silk 284yds (260m) in 25 g | 284 (500) yards in all
- US 6 (4mm) 24-32 in (60-80 cm) circular needles
- US 4 (3.5mm) 32-40 in (80-100cm) circular needles
- Approximately 20 stitches in 4 in (10 cm) in lace pattern, blocked (row gauge will vary)
- Darning needle
- Locking stitch markers, including a few unique markers to help you identify specific sections
- Blocking pins, blocking mat
Finished Measurements (blocked)
- Width: 12 in (20 in)
- Length: 72 in (182.75 cm)