Cozy, textured cowl for campfires and cold days. With just two skeins of bulky yarn, you can knit this up in a single weekend!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Size: One Size
Gauge: 15 st over 4 in/10 cm in pattern, blocked
- Bulky | Approximately 140 yards in 100 grams | 220 yards in all
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up. Yarn substitutions may create different results. Please keep this in mind.
- US Size 8/5mm (24 in/60 cm) circular needles
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch marker
Finished Measurements (blocked)
- A) 32 in/81 cm circumference, approximately
- B) 9.5 in/24 cm top to bottom, approximately