Wool Recipes are exclusive kits that are perfectly designed projects for grab-and-go knitting; they are only available through Olive Knits.
- Tired of buying kits and paying for more yarn than you need? Wool Recipes sends you the perfect amount for your project!
- Do you have a lot of yarn from clubs and advents sitting in your stash because they arrived without a pattern and you’re not sure what to do with them? With Wool Recipes you’ll have the yarn AND the pattern, so you can jump right into the project!
Unlike traditional knitting kits, Wool Recipes are designed to be part of your long-term pattern library that you can use again and again with stash yarn – any time you need a quick, satisfying project on your needles.
Each Wool Recipe comes with a collectible pattern printed on a glossy, high quality 5 x 7 inch recipe card – and enough yarn to knit it once, plus extra goodies. Each pattern is designed to be fun, quick, and highly gift-able (for yourself or someone you love). Save your Wool Recipe cards in a recipe card file or notebook to make them easy to browse later when a quick project is in order.
- This limited edition kit includes:
- Collectible pattern “recipe” card (5 x 7 inch) featuring the Neskowin Sunset Cowl – an exclusive Wool Recipes design
- 100% organic non-superwash sport weight yarn in two colors, dyed and spun in the United States (in expertly selected color palettes) to complete your project. This includes (1) 100 gram skein and (1) 30 gram skein for a total of 130 grams of yarn.
- Pattern resources and tutorials
- (2) Custom Printed cotton labels with washing instructions (one for the kit, and one to use if/when you reknit it from stash)
- (1) Sheep button/pin featuring our vintage sheep mascot, Clark
- (1) Fancy Stitch Marker (styles will vary)
- (1) Mini Bath Fiber Wash (single-use) for wet-blocking your project in a limited edition scent, Morning Rain
- A download code for the PDF version of the pattern to save in your online pattern library
Wool Recipes patterns and kits are exclusive to Olive Knits and are available in limited quantities while supplies last.
Neskowin Sunset Cowl Pattern Features
- Slipped stitches