Try your hand at this lovely one-skein project for weekend knitting! Floral Trellis is perfect for that single skein of DK weight yarn you’ve had your eye on – and it makes a great gift. With an easy-to-memorize lace repeat, you’ll be finished in no time!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner
Size: One Size
- DK weight | Treasure Goddess Yarns | Yak Silk DK Treasures | 60% superwash merino, 20% yak, 20% silk | 231 yards/211 meters in 100 grams | 231 yards in all
- US Size 5/3.75mm (24 in/60 cm) circular needle — Ribbing
- US Size 6/4mm (24 in/60 cm) circular needle — Body
- 19 st and 29 rounds in pattern, blocked
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch markers
- Blocking pins, blocking mat
- 23.5 in/58.75 cm circumference
- 11 in/27.5 cm top to bottom
Want to get creative? Try scant amounts of contrast colors to change the look of your cowl! An alternative version with contrast purl ridges is included for inspiration.