A little texture goes a long way in this gender-neutral cap. Simple knits and purls combine for a reversible, easy to wear beanie with a relaxed fit. Perfect for your favorite teen or adult!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Sizes: Adult M (L, XL)
- Sport Weight | Ewe Ewe | Ewe So Sporty | 100% fine merino wool, superwash | 145 yards / 132 meters in 50g | 2 skeins | Shown in Brushed Silver
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up.
- US Size 2/3.0mm (12-16 in/30-40 cm) circular needle – ribbing
- US Size 3/3.25mm (12-16 in/30-40 cm) circular needle – body of hat
- US Size 3/3.25mm DPNs – to close crown
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- 24 st and 34 rounds in 4 in/10 cm in pattern with largest needle, blocked
- Circumference: 19 (21, 23) in/48.25 (53.25, 56.75) cm
Port and Starboard was originally published in 2017. It was updated, revised and rereleased in 2021.