Add a little “something good” to your knitting day with this fun-to-knit, rhythmic shawl that pairs classic stripes with texture and pops of color. Perfect for on-the-go social knitting, you’ll zip right through the easily-memorized pattern repeats and have a finished shawl in no time!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Size: One Size
Gauge: 23 st and 28 rows over 4 in/10 cm in stockinette stitch, blocked
- Fingering weight | Lolodidit Loriginal| 85% Extra Fine Superwash Merino, 15% Nylon | 440 yards/ 402m in 100 grams
- 4-5 fingering weight minis 20 g each (or 80 – 100g of a contrast color in the same weight)
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up. Yarn substitutions may create different results. Please keep this in mind.
- US Size 4/3.5mm 32 in (80 cm) circular needles
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Blocking mat, pins
Finished Size (blocked)
- 55 in/137.5 cm from wingtip to wingtip
- 44 in/110 cm from wingtip to center point