Treat your feet to a little party with these delightful Firecracker Socks! Knit top down (cuff to toe) with a reinforced heel and rounded toe, the columns of decorative firework stitches are steady little bursts of texture. So fun to create you will be itching to knit another pair.
For the adult sweater, see the Fireworks Pullover here.
For the baby/child sweater, see the Firecracker Pullover here.
For the matching hat, see the Firecracker Beanie here.
For matching accessories, see the Fireworks Cowl and Fireworks Shawl.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sizes: Women’s Size S (M, L)
- Small: US foot sizes 6-7
- Medium: US foot sizes 8-9
- Large: US foot size 10
- 1 skein fingering weight yarn | 80% superwash merino/20% nylon | 450 yards/411 meters per 100 g
- Yarn used: Knit Craft & Knittery |100% Australian Merino Wool | 437 yards/400 meters per 100g | Colorway: Sandilocks
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up.
- US Size 1/2.5mm DPNs
- US Size 2/2.75mm DPNs
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- 36 st and 42 rows in 4 in/10 cm (in stockinette stitch, unblocked) on US2/2.75 needle or size to obtain gauge
- Darning needle to weave in ends
- Blocking pins, blocking mat
- Ankle and foot circumference: 7 (7.5, 8.5) in/21 (23.25, 25.75) cm
- Cuff length: 6 in/15 cm
- Foot length will vary – meant to be worn with negative ease for a good fit