Inspired by the Fireworks Pullover, the Fireworks Shawl brings the gorgeous Firework Stitch to life in a lightweight wrap for in-between seasons. With a spray of firework bursts and waves of lace that dance from side to side, you’ll fall in love with the tantalizing texture as the pattern details unfold.
For the adult sweater, see the Fireworks Pullover here.
For the baby/child sweater, see the Firecracker Pullover here.
For the matching hat, see the Firecracker Beanie here.
For matching accessories, see the Fireworks Cowl and Firecracker Socks.
- One size
- Sport weight | Miss Babs Kiera | 560 yards/512 meters in 8 oz/225g | 1100-ish yards/933 meters
100% Superwash Merino
- Note: Yardage is an estimate and may vary based on your gauge and yarn choice. If in doubt, please round up.
- US Size 6/4mm (32-40 in/80-100 cm) circular needle (metal needle with sharp tips work well for this design)
- Note: Adjust your needle size, if necessary, to obtain correct gauge.
- 20 st and 30 rows in 4 in/10 cm in stockinette stitch
- Note: Gauge will vary throughout the pattern due to the different use of stitches, but gauge isn’t critical.
- Width: 68 in/170 cm
- Depth: 30 in/75 cm